Web design is all about making things look good. But the most important thing to consider in creating a website is making it load quickly and efficiently.
The faster your site loads, the more likely it is that someone will be able to find what they’re looking for, and the more likely they’ll be to keep coming back.
Optimized graphics can help you get there.
Below are the 5 reasons why optimized graphics important for the blog website
1. Optimized graphics boost your blog’s performance by increasing the speed of your site.
2. Optimized graphics make your blog more attractive to search engines. This means that you’ll rank higher in search results, and thus more people will find your content.
3. Optimized graphics make your blog more accessible to people with disabilities who use assistive technology like screen readers or magnifiers.
4. Optimized graphics help keep people focused on what they’re reading, which makes them more likely to click on links and visit other pages on your site (and thus helps drive traffic).
5. Optimized graphics can help you improve the quality of your images while also boosting their suitability for display in various contexts such as social media posts and emails, which can help increase engagement with potential customers or clients who are interested in what you have to say!